Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fabric Excitement!

I received my latest fabric order and I am so in love with the new designs that I had to share them. I have not purchased fabric from these 2 designers before, but I can tell you that I will definitely purchase more of their fabric in the future. The colors are vibrant and the fabric quality is amazing! My pictures don't do them justice. These gorgeous pink sunflower fabrics by Valori Wells are for a custom apron order.


These beautiful fabrics are by Dena Design and I plan on making an apron or two out of these as well.

I am so stoked about these gorgeous fabrics that I can't wait to start them. Once the aprons are completed I will post pictures so you can see the finished products. With these fabrics they are pretty much guaranteed to be gorgeous! At least I hope so.

I'd also like to mention the online store that I purchased the fabrics from - honeybeehumble. I don't plan on mentioning every store I purchase fabric from, but there were a couple things about this order when it arrived that I was very impressed with. Each fabric was cut perfectly with pinking shears and then folded beautifully. Most fabric packages I receive are pretty well folded, but I have to say that some of the cut edges are disgraceful. It makes you wonder if people have their eyes shut while cutting. Honeybeehumble's package however was a lovely surprise and you know that this is someone who truly loves fabric. I will definitely be purchasing from them again in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment