Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm Baaaack...

So here I am almost 1 year to the day from my last post.  Wow...I’m not sure what even to say about that.   I mean I know I’ve been busy, but to fall off the blog wagon again so quickly is shocking.   In my defence, I didn’t actually fall off it completely as I was still blogging over at stampindivas, but it’s a sad state of affairs when you gear yourself up to restart your blog and then a couple of short posts later you disappear.  What the...?

So what have I been doing with my year?  Well, I went back to work in May after Maternity leave finished in January.  I  had to find a job and it definitely wasn’t an easy task.  So now I’m back in an office setting again.............yeah, that’s how I feel about that.   It’s not my dream job, but it is a job and I’m smart enough to know that I’m lucky to have one.

Despite having to go back to work, I have to say that the last year has actually been wonderful.  My little K bug just turned 2 and watching him grow and change over the past year has been the most amazing thing to experience.  And let me be the one to tell you if you don’t already know, toddlers are busy!  I know.  It’s shocking.  But they are!  Busy, tiring, demanding, loving, adorable, amazing, exhausting, incredible, wonderful & busy.  I honestly thought I would still be able to do all the stuff I used to do once I went back to work. Yes, I was THAT naive.  Now there are some nights after putting him to bed the most I have the energy to do is a little tidying up before retiring to the couch for some surfing of the good old world wide web.  So, a lot of the time all the great crafty ideas I have stored in my head just don’t make it outside into the daylight.  I have managed to complete quite a few crafty things and the stamping is still relatively steady (and took priority) but I definitely haven’t done as much crafting as I would have liked.  Although to be honest I would have to quit my day job to do as much crafting as I would like.  ;)

All that being said, I’m here once again at the start of a new year stating that I’m going to start blogging again.  I know, I know, I said that last year, but really honestly truly I mean it this year.   And if I fall off the wagon again, rest assured I’ll be back in Jan 2014 singing the same tune.  J

No comments :

Post a Comment